Tuesday, October 31, 2006

New location...

Just so you all know... for the next 6 days, all blogs are being posted from Vancouver. Yippee!! I'm here, arrived yesterday and am happy to be spending Halloween with a bunch of crazy canucks. I'm posting this photo of me and mum with the chicken hat on... against mum's will, but I have little pride left. I told her it's important for the internet. You think she looks good right?



Last night Dad, Scott and Alison cleaned and carved pumpkins. Alison's pumpkin is the "winky" one on the left. We had a good laugh at it - looks like a 6yr old carved it. Dad's pumpkin is quite goofy - perfect for all the kids coming tonight! Last year my parents had 70 kids. I'll let you tomorrow how many come by. The number is so high because Steve down the street carves 400 pumpkins every year. I kid you not. I'll try to go down tonight and take some photos... It's awesome and they do up the entire yard. The road gets blocked off, and kids from all over swarm the neighbourhood. Talk about spooky.

More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so... that hat... if'n that chicken had proper anatomy, where would you be puttin' yer head? guh-ross.

spiff pics though...
looks good... yes yes.
...and tis' true, it's good for the internet.