Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In the sick house...

If you were to come over and visit us you wouldn't want to stay. There are pathetic little coughs and sniffle-snorts. We're both sick, I'm hoping that I'm almost done, but our wee lil jc is just getting it. I can hear him in the other room blowing his nose. Jared is not a "pajama man", and he'll probably not be too happy about me sharing this private information... BUT he came home from school today and crawled into bed. He couldn't sleep so after an hour or more of trying, he just forced his carcass out of the room and has been moving like an ancient turtle in 'manjamas'. I just made that word up. It's really just a sad sight. There - you just missed 5 sneezes. He has to get some work done for project, so he's actually spreading germs to every surface of our apartment. Let's hope the tea, the soup, the lozenges, the meds kick in soon.

No comments: