Saturday, October 21, 2006

Enjoying the moment

It's a gorgeous day here in Pitt. Sun is shining but it's COLD. Jared and I are freezing our little toesies as we are refusing to admit the change in climate. We couldn't possibly need heat yet. brrrrr.

This morning when I got up I checked my email and someone had posted their political campaign link in my blog comments. I deleted the post, but feel like how could anyone post their views and campaign on someone else's blog without permission? I think it violates my personal space and now I think the guy is a total ass for not respecting that this is MY forum, not his. dink. The guy - who I will not name as I don't want to send traffic to his ass-ugly, people-disrespectin' site - must have searched for 'pittsburgh' in a blog search. As many of you know, to post a comment here you need to do the character recognition thing, so someone manually took the time to spam my blog. THAT IS SOOO UNCOOL. Again, whatta dink. I would have written to him and expressed my views, but conveniently there is no contact info on his site. Good luck with the election asweepeh.

I guess that paragraph is not entirely inline with my posting title. hmm. Well, I'm trying the 'enjoy the moment' because I heard from company 1 this morning and things are a confirmed go. This makes me happy, as I was confused after a few cryptic emails. Hopefully something will be decided by the end of this coming week... however, as luck would have it, there "might" be a position in CA or NY with you know who. So I need to follow-up with that and see what "might" really means.

Jared is working on his first paper, it's about the 4 modes of interaction and the relationship between form and matter. You know about all that right? The 4 modes being: 1) thing to thing: entitative 2) person to person: existential 3)person to environment: essential 4) person to cosmos: ontological. GO!

I don't know how to follow that up... I think I'll go clean the bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

greetings from Sunny Fort Lauderdale!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I'm going to spam your blog. Google completely needs you, IMHO. There's no "BackRub" algorithm that could ever bring such life and color. Google may have a hard time figuring out the fresh air and happiness you'd bring.

If Google doesn't take you, give me a couple of years, and I'll you'll be part of my team to take back planet Earth from whomever happens to be evil at the moment. GO LOLA!

katiecoffee said...

Jon!!!
Awesome to see you here, glad you could make it. I'm totally onboard for keeping Earth in good hands. If I join your team, can I get a cape? And will you pay extra for "fresh air and happiness"? :)