
Yesterday, when I went to get the mail, I noticed a box on the front step. Oooh - how I love a package at the door with my name on it?! Unfortunately, it also had Jared's name on it. So I took it upstairs and sent him an email at school. A package arrived from your mum for us, we'll BOTH open it when I get back from my dinner out. As if Jared would ever rush to open it without me, knowing my excitement about such things. But I wanted to be clear is all. The box is from the Jarents decorated (by Aaron, no doubt) with candy corn stickers and little halloween people. I LOVE these seasonal care packages we get... LOVE THEM. Jared, on the other hand is a little underexcited about them - though I know he enjoys my delight in them and of course the contents intended for him. While I can't wait to use the ghostly napkins and burn the skelton face candles, Jared is happy that his favourite nuts and a bar of dark, dark chocolate were within the box for him. He's less excited about the 2 nerds ropes - I know one must be for him. If you have never had a nerds rope, you're missing out... and suckahs, I have 2! I realize how lucky I really I am.
I decided that I needed to take a photo of the nerds rope for all of you who had never seen one. Well, then I decided you could only appreciate the deliciousness of it, the nerds on the "rope" of gooey goodness... so I had to open one up. Well now I must confess that I ate it. And I was just in the kitchen refilling my coffee and I thought to myself, "By nerds rope and coffee alone I think I could take on the world!" Sugar and caffeine are pounding through my veins and I feel invincible! I'll probably crash in 10min. But I'm not done with the nerdsrope yet - it was one of the freshest ones I've had in a long time. It does make a difference... like night and day.
No comments:
Post a Comment