I'm beat... very tired, but in a good way. It was a great day! I'll fill the details in later, for those of you who care. Let me just say it was the most rigorous and intensive day ever. Hard, but good questions, questions I am still thinking about. 5 interviews, and a great lunch that was also sprinkled with questions. I might say I actually had 6 interviews.
I am so tired. We just had dinner at a so so so delicious vegan restaurant. All of us loved our meals and are ready for bed. It's not even 9pm (midnight EST), but I can barely keep my eyes open. Jared had a great day walking around the city. He found a good used book store, good coffee and then found the library where he worked for the afternoon. Mum and Dad took at bus tour and loved it. Sounds like it was really fun - despite the fact that they both got the seniors rate!!
thank you ALL for your kind words and "vibes". It was felt I assure you. It will be repaid. xoxo, k.
No comments:
Post a Comment