Thursday, September 28, 2006

You asked for it...


It took some searchin' and I doubt Raina will thank me for posting this... but here are the teeth. This photo is from her graduation day and I can tell you it was really hard to hold that pose. Every time I'd look at Raina (or vice versa) we'd burst out laughing. Damn - those teeth don't make a girl look too pretty. I don't know how funny Jared and Preston thought it was, but I'd say we added at least an hour onto our lives from laughing so hard at each other. Lotsa a drool too - very lovely.

4 comments:

katiecoffee said...

oh they have traveled and seem many places... but that photo of me with my dad and the teeth, it's just MUCH uglier of me... not that I'm holding onto a lot of pride these days.

Denise said...

Shall I post it on my blog??? Oh, wait -- it was in the days before the digital camera. Okay, on the next trip, better bring them along...

Anonymous said...

Man... those teeth cause me such sorrow. Madre... why did you have to bring them up?

Anonymous said...

Well I for one, LOVE the teeth. Jared, you'll have to take a picture of her heading off to the airport, teeth in place :)