I have a lot to tell you about my FUN and FABULOUS trip to philly, but figured I should give you the Google update. I got in late last night - 9ish? Jared was still at school. I checked my email, there was nothing of note, so I puttered around for a bit. Then I remembered I'd left a few lame messages for Jaroo and figured I might as well delete them so no one has to listen through my 12yr old dork voice. :) Curiously there were 4 messages. One was from a woman I hope to meet with soon in Pittsburgh. That's cool, I wasn't sure she'd gotten my message last week. 2 were me and the last one was "them".
Here's the scoop. They're going to fly me out to California for a round of interviews. 5 interviews to be exact. 45min each. A whole day. Similar to the phone screen, there will be questions about my portfolio, about the exercise redesign I submitted, and some "white board" activities. Lunch will be provided. "They" were very excited and impressed with my work.
I could barf my brains out - this is so cool.
3 comments:
Like I said, I'll be in charge of the barfing and worrying, and you -- you're in charge of enjoying! XOX
Oh my GAD!
This is so exciting... SO exciting!
Will you go alone? What will you wear? Will you barf?
I got goosebumps reading this post, I am so happy for you! :)
I don't know... the plastic teeth might be JUST the thing. You know... a hip designer with plastic teeth might be just what google is looking for.
I just had lunch with Marilee who thinks that you'll wear black pants, clearly she hadn't heard of this plastic teeth fascination either :)
Post a Comment