Friday, September 22, 2006

How many should I order?

“DESIGNED FOR THE BIGGEST OF STEELERS FANS!” Remember when I said I always seem to forget the funny stuff? Well sometimes the planets align and they try to help you out. Like yesterday, when I went to get the mail. Every single day I get the mail and I think to myself, "I need to make a sign that says, No Flyers Please." We get flyers everyday, there should be a law against them. Anyhoo, this inability to remember anything paid off. Do you remember when Jared and I first moved here and we commented on all the Steelers (football team) stuff? Their colours are everywhere... Black and gold chips at the grocery store, painted cars, etc. We thought it was bad then, but then they won the superbowl. Our grocery store has had a Steelers table near the cheese selection (sometimes near the packaged meat) all year... I don't think it will ever go away. But who cares? This gem arrived in our mail yesterday - to my horror and yet, it made me smile. I hope you all enjoy it... and only $599!

No comments: