I was going to title this post as "guess who's pregnant?" but then I worried about all of you freaking out and thinking it was us. We're not. Now that that is cleared up... I was given permission to share Raina and Preston's news. Baby#2 will be making an appearance sometime late spring '07. Congratulations!
Other baby news, my sweetie Caelen, is expecting #3 in early Jan '07. Big happy hugs to her and Kit and Leif and Hannah in Victoria.
In other baby news, our pals in Boston, the creative duo Kristen and Russell, they're expecting baby#1 sometime in spring '07.
So including the Professor and Preggo Meggo, due mid Oct with baby#1... well that makes 4. We're glad to know that good genes are continuing on - well done breeders.
1 comment:
I did. It was a good read and I enjoyed it... I saw a "Handmaid's Tale: Readers guide" or something like that. I wonder about picking that up from the library and scanning it to see what I missed.
Post a Comment