Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh is this MY blog?

so every now and then I'll put my own update in since it's my fucking (2nd time) blog. :)

I'm meeting with the head of Wall-to-Wall Studios in a few weeks. I'm excited to meet with him, since their work is so great. We were in touch with each other yesterday after my hairdresser connected us. How cool is that? They aren't hiring right now, but that's cool, it's good to get a sense of who's who here and get his take on the Pittsburgh Design scene. Also he said, after looking at my site, "your porfolio is very strong." Now if only I could find a cool company that's hiring.

So what have I been doing with my time... well I look for jobs sometimes, get discouraged when there's NOTHING new posted, work on some freelance for Shannon (pal in philly), read a page or 2 in "Getting Things Done", then do some things (started but not finished, see below), call my mum and/or call Merl (code name for Marilee), shoot pigeons, drink coffee, pace, check the mail, row, shower, eat, go to the library... you know thrilling shit.

Here's a photo of what started yesterday:

Here's what I was doing..."collecting anything that doesn't belong where it is." So now all the stuff that wasn't in the 'right' place is definitely in the wrong place, I should probablly read on. I haven't gotten to the "organize it" part of the book yet, just the "collect it" part. The thing is I don't feel like reading the next bit yet... bummer.

No comments: