Jared went out yesterday to run some errands in Shadyside. He said he wanted to go alone so he could think about his to do list and some school things. While I was happy to stay home and keep sudoku'ing, I knew he didn't want me to go because there are all those shops to be explored. He returned in record time, go figure. He showed me his new purchases from the Apple store. He got an external HD, something that has been on the 'need' list for long time, a keypad protector and lock for his new school sponsored laptop. (I'd like to add, that Jared got a laptop from CMU, but if he spills anything in it, drops it - whatever, he has to pay for a new one. This strikes me as odd, wouldn't the school have insurance on these?)
Anyhoo... Jared knows I like treats when he goes out - usually I get some candies or some flowers. So he says, "Oh yeah, I got you a treat, want it?" As if he needs to ask?! He reaches into his bag and hands me a spankin' new nano and an armband (for rowing)! That guy... it was going to go on my Christmas wish list. Ain't it cute?
1 comment:
Can you please clone that man?
Post a Comment