Here we go.. think you can handle the "next" steps? I hope so... I think I'll NEED your help, kind thoughts, encouragement, and most importantly cash. Before I get too far ahead of myself, I 'd like to set up the new blog situation... I know most (all?) of you (3?) read the "other" blog. At one point that was a daily effort by Jared and I want to be clear that I make no promises. This is an effort to report the Pittsburgh path of our journey here on Earth. Also I want you all to share in "experience" of living with a CMU Interaction Design Grad student... and of course in the exciting adventure of MY riveting life.
I'd like to give a shout out to AFC for the blog name "complikatie". It came about some time in mid 1999, Halifax around the time of my final presentation and plethora of lost lists. Ahh to good times.
You should note, that there is "comments" area. I encourage you all to add your thoughts when inspired. Ok ready?
No comments:
Post a Comment