Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day of School

There he goes... all squeaky clean. I didn't even have to lick n' unstick any dried ol' cereal milk from his cheeks.


Aren't we all proud?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, Katie. It'll be nice to see the... sunnier version of the CMU Chronicles. Good luck to Jared - if he gets too stressy, encourage his drinking.

A

Denise said...

We are proud, of both of you. It's clearly a new day in lots of ways -- you will be being remembered!
d.and a.

katiecoffee said...

A - "IF he gets too stressy"??!! you mean, WHEN right? It may be I how will need drinking encouragement. ;) So far so good though, he's in good place and has come home happy and chatty, maybe I can get him to "guest blog" this weekend...

katiecoffee said...

that should be WHO not HOW... seems like i can't edit my own f!#@$ comments now! real cool...

Anonymous said...

That picture is a classic. Print that sucker up and place it in an old-skool photo album now.

Great idea Katie. Keep em coming.