[jc: guest post]
While I listened to more blues than anything else this week, most artists only logged a couple of tracks. This evening I'll be sharing tracks from the three bands that got the most of my air time this week. In order of the greatest number of tracks played, I've got Boards of Canada (92 tracks), Juliana Hatfield (49 tracks) and The Standells (22 tracks). BoC has been my sleep soundtrack for most of the week, and the Standells are great wake up music, but the Juliana surprised was the odd number. I think it was last Wednesday I stumbled onto a track, and that got me into a loop... I guess that loop lasted for nearly 50 tracks. The memories she can kick up... scary.
video:
Boards of Canada: Music Is Math
Juliana Hatfield: Somebody is Waiting for Me
The Standells: Dirty Water
And there ye have it. Until next time, dig it yo.
[/jc: guest post]
No comments:
Post a Comment