Tuesday, December 30, 2008

earWorms 60

[jc: guest post]

Sorry for the delay folks... I've just entered into my second week of vacation (not that it has been all that restful, but time has once again become bendy). To make it up to you, I'll post earWorms episode 60 as well as episode 61 on the same day. That should cover it.

Last Friday evening, I found myself unable to sleep and decided to dig into the NetFlix Watch Instantly music section. After sifting around a bit I found DiG!, a documentary about the awesome Brian Jonestown Massacre and their rivals, the thin-pop Dandy Warhols. While I dislike the Dandys, the BJM elements make this a pretty spiff flick. While a few of you may know the Dandys, I am guessing very few of you will know Anton and The Brian Jonestown Massacre. As you may have guessed, this week's earWorms will focus on exposing you all to the goodness of the Massacre.

video:
Dig!: Trailer
BJM: Going To Hell
BJM: That Girl Suicide
BJM: Ballad of Jim Jones
BJM: Talk-Action=Shit
BJM w/ Miranda Lee Richards: Before I am Gone

enjoy.

[/jc: guest post]

No comments: