[jc: guest post]
On this day, back in 19 and 49, Thomas Alan Waits stumbled into the world. Tom is a house favourite here at Casa Coffee, and he is by far the most played artist in my Last.Fm library. This being his birthday and all, I figured I'd feature ol' Tom' in this week's edition of earWorms. Dig it.
video:
Tom Waits: Romeo is Bleeding
Tom Waits: Small Change
Tom Waits: Til The Money Runs Out (Partial)
Tom Waits: Step Right Up
Tom Waits: Take Me Home
Tom Waits: Walk Away
Tom Waits: Little Drop of Poison
Tom Waits: Trampled Rose (Live)
bonus:
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Trampled Rose (Live: Covering Tom)
Tom Waits reading Bukowski: The Laughing Heart
Tom Waits on Lettermen: Frank's Wild Years (Part 1)
Tom Waits on Lettermen: On The Nickel (Part 2)
ps: as a side note, I'd also like to send a shoutout to lil' Z who came into this world 13 years ago today, and she continues to blow my mind.
[/jc: guest post]
No comments:
Post a Comment