[jc: guest post]
While it's true that I am far from being packed with holiday-cheer, and I generally dislike most Christmas music. Katie on the other hand, really enjoys the holiday and the music that goes with it. So, what do we do? Well, we find a way to make it work. I've collected a small sample of "Christmas" songs that I can dig. While there are others that I can get along with, these are more inline with my shade of black.
video:
Red Sovine: Billy's Christmas Wish
Elvis: Blue Christmas
George Jones: Lonely Christmas Call
The Ramones: Merry Christmas Baby
Oogie Boogie: Oogie Boogie Man
The Sonics: Santa Claus
The Sonics: Don't believe in Christmas
Tom Waits: Chritmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis
Johnny Cash: Blue Christmas
Clyde Lasley: Santa came home drunk
Willie Nelson: Blue Christmas
enjoy.
[/jc: guest post]
1 comment:
Whaaaa? No Mariah Carey with her "All I want for Christmas"? I don't believe it!
And it's your godson's favourite :(
Post a Comment