Monday, June 23, 2008

earWorms 33

[jc: guest post]

To make up for missing the last round of video posts, I have decided to toss together a quick video only edition of earWorms. It has been awhile since my last mention of mid-60s french pop, so I figured now was the time to dig back in. Each and every one of these tracks in a winner, but if you really can't make the time for all three, you have just got to check out the Brigitte Bardot track... it's fan-fuckin-tastic! Speaking of Ms Bardot, what a sad ass story... she has stumbled from the peak of fame, down into the dirt as a five time convicted Islam hater. Sad. Just sad. In truth, if I dismissed every musician that held twisted perspectives, I'd be listening to silence. At least she likes bunnies.

video:
Brigitte Bardot: Contact
France Gall: Laisse Tomber Les Filles
Marie Laforet: Tu Fais Semblant

ps: I added a few videos to the last earWorms post.

[/jc: guest post]

No comments: