Wednesday, April 02, 2008

earWorms 19

[jc: guest post]

A rare mid-week special edition of earWorms? Why you ask? Blame it on my inability to sleep. While trying to clear my head and find my way to slumber-town, I spent some time listening to some mid-90s trip-hop and watching the related videos. So, as a result of my sleepless efforts, I will present a few videos from my search. While not all of these technically fall within the trip-hop genre, they are all bound by a common thread. I should also mention that a few of the videos below are what you might refer to as "biters" - late comers who opted to snag a style, rather than explore new ground. Even so, I still generally find these tracks enjoyable - hope you do to.

Portishead: Only You


Lamb: Softly


Morcheeba: Trigger Hippie


Mono: Life In Mono


Sneaker Pimps: Tesko Suicide


Hooverphonic: Mad about you


Massive Attack: Teardrop


Thievery Corporation: Lebanse Blonde



ps: do you prefer links or embedded videos?

[/jc: guest post]

No comments: