Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Photastic

[jc : guest post]

I know you are out there waiting and wishing for an update... well that ain't my department. What I can do is up a few photos to hold you over. Enjoy. Oh, and feel free to say "hi" in the comments... I know that there more than a few lurkers out there.



This is a photo of Shannon and her horse Austin.



I'm no fan of photos, but this one shows me moments after snagging a copy of Bergson's mind bending Time and Free Will. It was a good day.



Riding the 64A/59U back from the Waterfront.



You've all heard Katie refer to our basement as "the dungeon" - this is a photo of the stairs down.



This photo shows the actual entrance into the "dungeon."



A sleepy Katie at Rock Bottom (Waterfront).



My current favourite shirt. They lied to us. This was supposed to be the future. Where is my jetpack? Where is my robot companion? Where is my dinner in pill form? Where is my hydrogen-fueled automobile? Where is my nuclear-powered levitating house? Where is my cure for this disease?





A few (uncolour-corrected) photos from a painting session earlier this week.

Anyway, that's all for now. More soon.

[/jc : guest post]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well HI then :)

I really enjoyed the photos. I'm checking your blog instead of posting on mine. Maybe I'll post pictures of our dungeon, it's almost as scary as yours.