Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007 so far...

If I could record blogs as I journey home from work, am out and about or really, whenever the urge strikes, my life would be easier. Sometimes, funny things happen and the narrative in my head writes a great blog for you all... unfortunately my mental recorder only holds files for .5 seconds. It is really quite disappointing.

First off let me send out a BIG HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. I have a really great feeling about 2007. How could I not? Here are some things to note so far:

  1. Caelen (vancouver pal) had a baby girl on thursday (no name, usually takes the fam about a month to settle on something fabulous, I'll post a photo and a name when all is final)
  2. Jared and I were asked to be godparents for Olan... we're totally excited about this honour and can't wait to "guide his life". ooohhh-haaa-ha-haha.
  3. Jared starts back at school tomorrow: beginning of semester 2!
  4. Our sisters (raina and alison) are both expecting babies a week apart.
  5. Jared and I bought ourselves a new bed and have been not getting up stiff and achy - it's really miraculous.
  6. Someone at work said in a bit of a surprised tone, "I didn't know you were funny."
  7. My friend ness had be laughing quite hard when she iChatted me this line, "i ran into a flagpole in front of a huge crowd of people right outside the school lobby once." Ahhh.
  8. Jared downloaded about 250 albums in 8 days (eyeroll), "and I found the sweetest little system for finding music..."
  9. Grampa Kert celebrated birthday number 77!
  10. And right now we're headed out for beers with some of jc's school chums.

Hope that's enough to keep you all happy until I install the next list of happy 2007 moments. ;)

No comments: