Saturday, January 20, 2007

Knock, knock...

“Knock knock”
“Who’s there?”
"I'm a pile-up"
“I’m a pile-up who?”

oh boy this makes me laugh.. the sad thing is when I played this joke on Jared, he doesn't play well and when I said, " I'm a pile-up", he said, "no." jerk. Thankfully I still played it out in my mind and laughed just as hard.

2 comments:

mamanator said...

oh man, that is hilarious!!! I turned the screen to show Kit (without the kids, who cannot read, getting wind of the joke) and I could see him read it, then his lips start mouthing it out ('I'm a pile up who?? I'm a pile up . . OH!) and THEN he got it.

So Jared's clearly a faster thinking than my gentle gardener. :)

Anonymous said...

KC, I don't get the joke. Please explain.
And how are you? I will read on to learn. - MN