Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm back...

well kinda. I want to slowly ease you all back in. As you can imagine, things have been busy and new. I find I am tired when I come home. Blogging falls as a low priority when I scratch some of the higher items (eat, sleep and connect with jc) off the list.

There is of course MUCH to tell you all. Nothing life changing or anything - just the little thoughts that come and go and the things I think you might appreciate with me. Tonight I went to a hockey game with one of Jared's classmates, Matt. Matt is flying home to Japan in the morning. We enjoyed going to our first NHL Penguins game - though they lost to the St. Louis Blues. I think I might become a hockey fan again. It was fun to watch... and I LOVE HOCKEY!! The crappy light beer and the foot long hot dog were also highlights. In addition to that, we got a freebie at the door - some commerative coin + card encased in plastic for Crosby's rookie year. I'm sure it's *quite* valuable. At least 17, 017 we given out, so it's got to be quite rare.

Well my darlings, I think that is enough of a hint that we're still both alive. I doubt any of the loyal readers are still even checking this. I will slowly try to regain your attention again. G' night.

No comments: