It's late here in Vancouver, we've all said our good nights, our goodbyes, I hate leaving family - always makes me sad to go. Mum is driving me to the airport in the morning. She'll stick around until I give her the "okay" from the 'other side'. I'm glad she'll be there, that makes it even better knowing mum is reading her book and sipping coffee somewhere not so far away. The visa approval could take 10min to an hour depending on I have no idea what... once I'm through immigration, it's all good.
I'll try to send an update sometime on tuesday - as I travel all day tomorrow. I want to tell you all about the amazing Body World 3 show we went to today at the Science Museum. It was freaky cool. Definitely check out the link.
1 comment:
Just to let you all know...
Katie made it through Immigration and on to her plane home. She's now safe for another year. This gives us reason to smile.
ps: Thanks goes to Alex for the VoiceMail update.
Post a Comment