In response to Olan's birthday wish to Jared...
(jared really doesn't want me to post this. He's threatening me - but I think it's still worth it. I did compress it so it's not the greatest image quality, but I think you'll like it anyhoo. All 3 of you. Plus I sound like a 10 year old.)
4 comments:
just to defend myself... This was 2am on a Friday evening (after a craptastic long week), and my voice was shot from trying to bark over crowd noise all night. That said, I do want to wish Olan a happy birthday.
Oh my GAD, I'm seriously in TEARS I'm laughing so hard!!! And so is Meredith now, I just called her into my office to watch.
I can't wait to show this to Olan tonight when we get home. Hilarious.
"I'm writing a frrrrickkking email" .... awesome...
I know... I know. It is true though, I was. I was trying hold my bitter tongue, thinking that - yes - katie will likely post the damn video. Whatever.
How are things?
Post a Comment