Sunday, March 02, 2008

earWorms 14

[jc: guest post]

I know that some of you are still recovering from Friday's special METAL episode, but in keeping with our regular Sunday updates, here we are again. You ready for it? Don't worry, I'll go esay on you. This week, we have an unexpected theme... I say unexpected, because I was digging through my archive looking for Secret Chiefs 3, and simply typed "secret" and let iTunes do its thing. Seconds later, I had a list of every song, album, and artist with the word "secret" in its name. In looking through this list, I was surprised by the number of mentions of secret agents - I had around 10 tracks with the those words in the title.

So, this week...
I give you Secret Agents:

Detroit Cobras: Secret Agent
Devo: Secret Agent Man
Nancy Sinatra: Last of the Secret Agents

[/jc: guest post]

No comments: