I was gently reminded to update this blog. I suppose I am grateful for the push, someone reads this for updates. So in an attempt to warm back up to blogging even when I don't always feel like it, but in my heart want to... the first in a few short posts.
My new job, in ten words or less
Do they know what I can and can not do?
The sister(s) preggo belly update, in ten words or less
Last we heard, there was lots of movement - both beans.
Addressing the engagement speculation that takes place around St.Paddy's Day, in ten words or less
Design discussions fill the days, engagement speculation is just that.
How much we love Olan and miss him even though we've never met him, in ten words or less
So so so much, we can't wait to meet him!
More topics welcome, post them in the comments if you dare.
1 comment:
Hooray!
I love how you say "gently reminded". Thanks for the update :)
Post a Comment