Sunday, November 25, 2007

Only 3 weeks to go...

While I feel that this is fantastic news, it is also causing *some* stress for those crazy kids finishing up that 3rd semester. jc's list of to dos on our whiteboard seems to remain quite long. While i do see him cross many things off the list, more get added daily. Thankfully, "beers with kc" got scratched off. :)

Only one semester to go in the new year and they'll all be "Masters". So far it's been an interesting ride, a ride that has been a *&!#!!?* load of work, but (I think) worth all the effort - because when it's good, it's very good. I know that's a little cryptic, but there have been moments when jc comes home and I know there's been some kind of conversation that was just soooo good, I can see the energy just beaming out of him. He can't wait to tell me all about it. These are the moments that confirm that somehow Pittsburgh is the right place for us right now (and trust me, there have been moments of doubt).

So with that, I will just say that I know how much you all have left to do, that I know you will all get it done, but not without sleepless nights, stress, exhaustion and all the effort you can muster. Some of us know it's worth all that you give up and put aside for right now, because the outcome, in the end, is definitely worth it.

1 comment:

meghan & olan said...

I hope that I'm not supposed to feel TOO sorry for Jared when this post follows one about just getting back form Culebra? ;)

Good luck with all your last stuff, Christmas break will be heavenly!