it's his expression. his shirt. his non-descript beige sofa and the fact that, as a fellow beyond his teens, he's proud of this wierd talent and never cracks a smile the entire 6 minutes.
that he adjusts his hands before the busy finale.
man, it's hilarious. he does ACDC too.
I'm keeping it handy for my mornings that are just not as fun. it's a pick me up for sure.
the ACDC comment reminds me of the time I asked my parents if I could go to an ACDC concert. (Everyone else was going, btw.) They said "yes, certainly". I was (obviously) suspicious of this easy answer, since generally there were rules about such things. Concerts with metal bands might rot your brain right out of your head. It's weird that all the people I knew weren't wandering about with brain goo seeping out of their ears. Anyhoo, when I asked about the speedy answer, I was told I could see an ACDC concert anytime I wanted. Alex Caldwell and Denise Caldwell were always up for a performance. They were in a band once you know? The Alberta Wheat Pool, I think it was. How clever... and some people ask why I'm sarcastic.
4 comments:
I have just laughed all the makeup off my face -- now I have to start again. Would someone please explain what makes this so astoundingly funny?
it's his expression. his shirt. his non-descript beige sofa and the fact that, as a fellow beyond his teens, he's proud of this wierd talent and never cracks a smile the entire 6 minutes.
that he adjusts his hands before the busy finale.
man, it's hilarious. he does ACDC too.
I'm keeping it handy for my mornings that are just not as fun. it's a pick me up for sure.
the ACDC comment reminds me of the time I asked my parents if I could go to an ACDC concert. (Everyone else was going, btw.) They said "yes, certainly". I was (obviously) suspicious of this easy answer, since generally there were rules about such things. Concerts with metal bands might rot your brain right out of your head. It's weird that all the people I knew weren't wandering about with brain goo seeping out of their ears. Anyhoo, when I asked about the speedy answer, I was told I could see an ACDC concert anytime I wanted. Alex Caldwell and Denise Caldwell were always up for a performance. They were in a band once you know? The Alberta Wheat Pool, I think it was. How clever... and some people ask why I'm sarcastic.
K, that explains so much.
Post a Comment