
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC!
so I just looked back a year to see what we did for Jared's birthday then... do you remember? We were in San Francisco while I interviewed at Google. Weird. The photos of the food made this year seem a bit sadder.
Jared and I had lunch at Dee's - our (fairly) regular walk through Frick Park for veggie dogs and beer. Yum! Not quite as delicious as fruit covered pancakes and other SF delights, but a treat nonetheless. Upon our return, Jared was riding down our hallway on his bmx talking about this year's plan to take over the universe. I bought him a bike pump, so I guess anything is possible this year. Taking over the universe seems a bit ambitious - especially when he just got soooo mad about the computer monitor. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Who knows where we'll be in a year, my hunch though is that world domination isn't *likely*, but I have been wrong before.
Well kids, it's time for some birthday cornbread before the rest of the week starts. We think of you all VERY often and hope the week ahead is, at minimum, doable.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jareed
Sorry we didn't get a chance to call. We were out at Pat and Garth's with visitors from BC.
Hope it was a good one,
A,M,O
Well look who's on the case! I was just coming on to comment and voila, it's already done!
Sounds like a good birthday, we were thinking of you... again :) and promise not to be such losers next year!
meggo.xox.
hmmm . . . the bike pump I bought Kit last year is still in the box in the garage. He's just not cut out for world domination I think.
many happy times Jared. Nice to see the cbc tee.
C
Post a Comment