Sunday, September 30, 2007

End of the weekend...

Sundays...they kinda suck.

We do get to sleep in, I guess - that is if you can sleep in. I didn't. On the good side, it was a beautiful day in Pittsburgh. Jared and I took a stroll through Frick Park.

I'm not sure what I feel like writing today. I could tell you that Jared is busy working in the other room on his Processing clock project. I could also tell you that he is also teaching a class this semester (comm. design fundamentals), doing another independent study, working on his thesis essay and project (separate things with different advisors), and for "fun" taking a calligraphy class. Though I'm not sure how fun it could really be after I learned that since he's a lefty, he has to do it all upside and reversed - or something crazy, so he doesn't drag his hand through the ink. But I don't really feel like going into all that right now.

I could tell you about my job, but I seriously don't feel like doing that.

I think what I'll do tonight is just post the 2 photos that make me laugh just about every time I see them. If you have a mac, you likely have 'photobooth'. For those of you that don't, it uses your built-in camera and then you can play with filters to distort your image. When Jared and I were in Vancouver, I showed it to my folks. We had that silent laughter for an intensely looong time. I know this goes without saying, but this is not what me and my folks look like (most of the time).

So here's what *just* happened. I started to save the images to post and I started giggling. Jared came in, to see why. Let's just say it hasn't felt like much of funny day. Then he offered to have his portraits taken with photobooth with me. So we started laughing again. So even if you don't think these are as funny as I do - I probably won't care. We laughed.

Here's hoping your Sunday had at least one good laugh. Lord knows WE ALL need one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just peed a little

mamanator said...

holy fuck.



that is the funniest thing. your mom's nose, your dad's right (left?) eye . . your forehead with jared . . .

fuck Katie, I needed that. thanks photobooth.