I'm headed out right now for dinner with Jared. He's just finished teaching class tonight and has about a kajillion things to do tonight - but food first. I am all stuffed up right and can barely hear... but Jared doesn't know this yet, so I'll just be all smiles and nods while he vents about the idiots at the credit card company that called today and lord only knows what else.
I've been thinking a lot about this blog and how neglected it has been. I'm thinking that there are likely not so many readers left... that is okay. No promises, but I would like to catch you up on some of the chaos and calm of our last few months.
Until then, know that I have thought about each of you often - yes, even you secret readers. Hopefully there will be more soon.
xox,
kc
3 comments:
There's a happy reader here! So nice to see something new, I for one, would love to hear all the news.
Me too -- another happy reader. Especially happy to anticipate another entry -- always worth waiting for.
Me Too! Your most devoted readers are delighted to have you back. It's always fun to read about the daily bits and pieces of life in Pittsburgh and, shocking I know, it always seems a bit cheerier from your perspective :0
(xxoo for you Pablo)
Post a Comment