Tuesday, March 03, 2009

earWorms 69

[jc: guest post]

Most of you know that I've been traveling a lot over the last few weeks, and as a result my posting here has been spotty at best. Sorry about that.

Moving right along...

We've finished our audio-tour of the world, and we're back home in North America. So what shall we pop on? Neko Case has a new album out today... which is awesome. I've been diving into some old Porter Wagoner and recent Psapp. I'm also happy to hear about this Jane's Addiction & NIN tour.

Great... but, what should we play tonight? How about some Lykke Li? I'm not sure what it is about this Swedish signer... but something in this tune grabs me somewhere. How's about some Davy Graham? To follow that Brit-Folk, maybe some of Jim White's southern-fried country.

video:
Lykke Li: Tonight
Davy Graham: Cry Me A River
Jim White: A Perfect Day To Chase Tornadoes

Bonus:
The Beatles: Revolution (Unearthed Version)



[/jc: guest post]

No comments: