Sunday, December 09, 2007

5. days. left...

[jc: guest post]
With less than a week remaining, I am both scared and... well, I'm mostly just scared. Sleep is little more than fragments of stress divided by moments of anxiety. It is times like this where I am most thankful that Katie is here to smack me around, and help me get a grip on my sliding scale of reality. I don't have much more to say, nor the time to say it... but I will leave you with this picture.


sigh...

[/jc: guest post]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, are you on the toilet?
-T$

Anonymous said...

worse... i was on the computer. this was taken after a fairly sleepless night, followed by a 12 hour stretch of staring at code. my brain was completely frizzled.

katiecoffee said...

i think he looks hot! come on T$, I know you do too.

Anonymous said...

xI think he looks good too! A little crazy maybe, but in a good way :)