damn Kate you've got good genes going on in your family! Beautiful wee gal, so happy for everyone. Loved seeing the pics of the family all checking her out. I'd never have recognised Andy, holy dinah! Your dad has a seriously fabulous Clint Eastwood look in one shot. Can't wait to see you. Congrats again to Alison. :)
So what are Denise and Akex going to be called now? Grampy?
2 comments:
I've been feverishly checking, thank you! Love the slideshow, the name and she's a little beauty!
damn Kate you've got good genes going on in your family! Beautiful wee gal, so happy for everyone. Loved seeing the pics of the family all checking her out. I'd never have recognised Andy, holy dinah! Your dad has a seriously fabulous Clint Eastwood look in one shot. Can't wait to see you. Congrats again to Alison. :)
So what are Denise and Akex going to be called now? Grampy?
Post a Comment