You've all been waiting for an update. You are all eager to hear about our trip and all the juicy bits from our exceedingly exciting exploits in Pittsburgh. Sadly, this isn't the update you've been looking for. Nope, this evening I am home alone and figured I should at least post a few photos to hold you over. Enjoy.
Little Talia Grace.
Katie and her green coat.
Seriously spaced out in Yaletown.
Jellies at the Vancouver Aquarium.
Hello Moto.So that should hold ye until Katie gets back. Speaking of Katie... every one of you should think a good thought (right now) and send it to her. I'm guessing she needs it (yes... this is work related). Thanks.
[/jc : guest post]
1 comment:
What a great sample of photos.
Talia looks like the sweetest little thing! Oh my goodness.
Katie, good thoughts will be sent your way several times randomly throughout the day. And when I picture who to send the thoughts too, I will picture the hello moto picture :)
Post a Comment