Thursday, February 15, 2007

At home sick...

Good morning all!
Today I am at home fighting a bad cold. I feel like shit and didn't think my co-workers would appreciate me bringing the "illness" to them. So I surround myself with tea and kleenex and every now and then do some work.
The home office with tissues and tea today.

It's been about a million moons since I have posted a blog update. What can I say? Sadly the truth is it often falls to the bottom of a long list of to dos. Many things should have been blogged - perhaps today I can and catch you all up.

My birthday was on Monday - that was lovely. I had messages and emails with song and best wishes from many. Thank you all for remembering. Jared and I went out for dinner and even stayed for a second round of drinks... felt quite extravagant for a work/school night.
Flowers from my folks. Thank you!

Valentine's Day is hardly a holiday in our minds, if you want to celebrate a day for the masses, we choose St. Patrick's Day. That said, my favourite thing is when my dad sends me a Valentine's package every year with a card signed xoxo, D_ _ . It'd probably be harder for him to send me a Guinness in the mail than that delicious box of smarties and treats. YUM, thanks D_ _!

No comments: