OK - so maybe I was a little quick to say, "it's on". I was having fun with templates and colour and forgot about how much effort, thought and commitment writing takes. Oh, there are plenty of things to tell you all and share - good and bad, but I'm not sure I have it in me to catch you all up. The more I think about it, it's (obviously) not just about catching you up, it's keeping a record of things for myself - that is what I like. But then there's FB and Twitter and updating in small status posts feels easier (perhaps lazier...)?
So for now I will post here and there... and just see how it feels.
2 comments:
Alright. As someone who is not on FB or Twitter, I look forward to your musings here. There is no bar, only a desire to hear from you and laugh at your wonderful thoughts. :) Miss you, and will check back often. No pressure.
C
complikatie, where are you?
Post a Comment