[jc: guest post]
I spent much of the last week reading electronic schematics and playing with wires in prep for a workshop (that I gave today - it went well). While working, I spent much of my time listening to a pretty diverse collection of tunes.
The first track comes from one of my high school favourites, Big Black. An angry Steve Albini makes me happy.
I also spent some time listening to Ladytron's Tomorrow. While I don't dig it nearly as much as their earlier releases, it still falls into the realm of catchy. Perfect background listening.
Finally, I gave the most recent release from Wolves In The Throne Room a good bit of attention. A nice blackened wall of metal. This will likely be a bit loud for most of you, but I wanted to document it for my own records.
video:
Big Black: Passing Complexion
Ladytron: Tomorrow
Wolves In The Throne Room: Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog
[/jc: guest post]
No comments:
Post a Comment