[jc: guest post]
I just realized, with everything drifting through my head these days, I failed to post last weeks earWorms. So this week we;ve got an earWorm double shot. Kick back and enjoy as we visit Europe and South America as the next legs of our world tour.
Europe
We've covered Asia and Africa, so it seems natural to start with Europe before we jump across to South America. We've covered a lot of European music over the past year, but for this round I'll try to hit a view locations we may have missed. In order of appearance: Greece, Iceland, Estonia and Russia (& Germany).
video:
Stelios Kazantzidis: Efige Efige
Amiina: Glámur (live)
Arvo Pärt: Magnificat
Mstislav Rostropovich: Prelude: Cello Suite No.1 (Bach)
South America
We haven't given much attention to South America, at least not openly... this week we fix that. Starting with Argentina, moving to Uruguay and then finishing with Brazil.
video:
Juana Molina: La Verdad
Los Olimareños: El beso que te di
Bonde do Rolê: Solta O Frango
Release The Chickens...
[/jc: guest post]
No comments:
Post a Comment